Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Through Distance and Time

So sitting here listening to Mariah Carey's "Never Too Far Away" and thought about the guy that I loved most in my life and to know that we are were we are hurts me so bad. I guess the fact that we both call ourselves moving on means nothing because the way we feel about each other is still the same. I don't know why I can't shake him or my feelings about him. I ean it's clear that we both want to move on but can't. I'm thinking though maybe I don't want to be with him as a couple I just lon for want we had and I know that I'll never feel that way or experience love with him again. As the tears roll down my cheek and I take in the words of Rihanna's "Million Miles Away" I realize that what we once shared is gone. It seems like the last year of my relationship was us holding on to good habits when we should have been letting go. I knew he broke away every time he touched me. The intimacy was gone, the passion was no longer present & the intense climax of our love making was also gone. I could never find the words to say to try and fix thngs because no matter how much we were together it felt like we were a million miles away.

No comments: