Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I would entitle this closure but it's NOT!!

I never got to see things from his point of view maybe because I only cared about mine. I could always make a bad situation worst or say the right thing to make it right but I believe the time we decided to depart there was nothing for me to say, he made it clear that I hurt him. I think he never realized how much he'd hurt me over the years. I guess what I'm trying to say is I should have been left once I sensed things weren't the same between us but I just couldn't the urging for nostalgia wouldn't let meleave no matter how many times I said it. Every time he hurt me I wish I could walk out of love but I didn"t know which door I came in. Now I know that it's time to close that door because there's no need for me to want to save a relationship that he doesn't want to save.

No comments: